Sunday, June 24, 2012

More food!

So here is the second cornish game hen I made a couple days ago:


Does that look incredible or what???

Believe me, it was because get this - I MADE MY OWN CHICKEN STOCK FROM SCRATCH!!!
There, the photographic evidence.  Am I dedicated to deliciousness or what?

Today I went grocery shopping and found a $13 organic chicken for $4.30, so naturally, I just had to buy it!

 I had a thigh in my fridge defrosting for two days so I just had to cook it, hence why it's in the pan.  Glad it got to roast in the delicious organic juices, I bet it'll taste awesome!

 Can you believe the size of that chicken heart??  (Above picture, to the left)  I've never seen one that big!  They also gave me ALL of the liver, which is exciting, I can't wait to make hash with it and the onion...yummm!!!

That is after I carved it up and devoured the carcass.  Delicious!  And now I have meals for the week, hooray!!!

Hoo...it might be naptime now.  Nighty night!

No comments: