Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Infinite Levels of Suck

I don't want to go in today.  I'm here at my kitchen table, trying to organize myself before going in today, and I really have to - six hours of work for my boss, and goodness knows how much work for the project I'll be diving for this summer.

My neck hurts less than yesterday (thank goodness!) but my left shoulder, left side, and one band of muscle across my right side are all hurting like hell.  I did not sleep well, for obvious reasons, and on top of all that I felt so sick when I woke up at 7 am I decided to not come in today.  By 9 am I felt better so I've been limping around trying to get myself in order but still thinking longingly of spending the day in bed.  And I NEED to get more of that paper written...it's due Monday, ugh.

Also it's 36 degrees outside, with the "possibility" of freezing rain.  My shower last night was freezing cold and I literally cried because it was so awful.  If it doesn't get fixed soon I'm going to talk to a lawyer.  I've suffered enough.  And I'm convinced these cold showers are making me stay sick...I've been sick for a month!!!  A MONTH!!  Of no gym, no exercise other than (miserable) biking to and from campus, and coughing and crap in my lungs...

I need to get my lunch together and get out of here.  I feel awful.

No comments: