Monday, March 2, 2015

The Writer Life

Novel got rejected again, and I sent it off again.  I know Harry Potter got rejected 12 times (and only got picked up when it did because the agent's daughter read it and blackmailed him into accepting it), but I do feel a little faint of heart sometimes.

Sitting back with ice cream and  Miss Fisher's Murder Mystery right now.  But once it's over I'm going to make my week's curry for lunches, and fill out some conservation forms, and if I have time, do some extra research for a paper.  I might go to bed early - I spent a lot of last week in bed sick, and used up all my spare energy going out with friends in Houston on Saturday.  I'm so awfully tired! 

Seriously, if Vogue were to call up offering me $32,000 a year as their regular photographer I'd be out of here so fast you wouldn't see my dust!

No comments: