Friday, April 22, 2011

You are feeling very sleepy...

This week has stunk bigtime. I'm sick, I'm tired, I'm swamped with work and I managed to tweak my ankle so it hurts and my knee is tired from taking baby steps to put less pressure on my ankle.

I have a lot of work to do this weekend. I need to sit down and make a list. I also am going grocery shopping on Saturday, instead of Sunday because of Easter...and it just occurred to me that my favorite farmers' market will probably be closed too, what a pain! I was hoping for more annonnas, and I don't know any Saturday farmers' markets closer than Hollywood. I also wanted more fresh garlic, it's SO much better fresh than from the supermarket.

I'm sitting with my feet up right now, my street-facing window open and everything for dinner waiting in the kitchen. I'm just letting the shrimp defrost. I made the salad early and ate it, and I think I might make a different salad later if I'm hungry after dinner. Or I might just have ice cream...or some of my hoarded South African chocolate.

I've been spending so much money on things lately - replacement sandals, replacement jeans, I need to replace my frying pan (it's seriously been dying a slow death for months now) - that I don't know if I'll go to the South African shop in May...but then I remember they'll have discounted Easter candy and I know I probably will. I'll just buy less than usual since I'm actually going to ZA and will be able to get everything from the source.

I cannot WAIT for tomato sauce flavored chips.

I think tonight is going to be an easy night. This week has been tough and I need to take the night off before I settle down to work tomorrow.

No comments: