Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The good, the bad and the painful

The good is that I went to Beall's today because they had a coupon in the paper for 30% off all clearance items. I scoured the racks and got two shirts I can wear to class and an adorable pair of earrings for $14.15 - for a total savings of $56.70! Not bad, hey?

The bad is that, upon my arrival back home,  I thought it might be good to look at the fence my neighbor said he would take down.


 To be fair it is now DOWN.  I just thought it would also be REMOVED.  Dad is going to kill me, but my foot still really hurts and I don't feel able to tackle that fence - also I have no idea where I would put it.  I'm pretty sure it costs money to haul stuff like that to the city dump, and I don't have a truck.

As referenced above, the painful is still my foot.  I've been looking at it and it sure seems to be healing, but walking around trying not to rest it on the ground has resulted in a muscle in my calf being pulled or something and walking is NOT comfortable.  So, once again, I've spent a lot of today on the couch.  This HAS to get better before I go to Croatia!

Anyway, it's late.  Planning on pjs, gingersnaps, and a storybook.  Hopefully that'll nix my headache!

No comments: