Wednesday, March 14, 2012

It's Wednesday already?

Where the heck has the week gone?  Where has the month gone?  Where has the time gone?

I've been something of a mess over the past month...I just don't know what on earth has happened or how the time is gone.  I've been so tired all the time and I've been having such a hard time focusing, and I'm only just barely getting over being sick - still coughing a little.  And even though I've been tired all the time I've had a hard time sleeping too.

So, my plan has been to start taking caffeine pills again.  I've been feeling awake during the days, so we'll see how my sleeping adjusts. 

I managed to go to the meeting yesterday, my doc appointment today, and I need to get up early to go to a special lecture tomorrow.  And then on Friday I have a 2:30 meeting and I'll need to go to the bank for quarters and do laundry...let's hope I get all my laundry done so I can enjoy my Friday afternoon at least!

And somehow I have been gaining weight again, so I need to figure out a new diet plan.  This is incredibly annoying.

Not to mention my job at Bowers has ended and I need to find a new one asap...I can't believe Petsmart didn't want me.  That's so uncool, I really wanted to play with all the puppies, kitties, and rabbits they keep around.  And talk to the birdies and teach them cute one-liners.

Que sera sera...whatever will be, will be.

No comments: