Thursday, November 11, 2010

Heater 2.0

Here's the update on my heating situation: the repair guy was supposed to come between 6 and 6:30 pm today, but only turned up at 7:45 pm. He fiddled with the pieces for a few minutes, then said, "Well I don't have the pieces but I can get them tomorrow, what time should I come by?"

I swear, holding my temper in check was one of the hardest things I've ever done. I replied that 2 o clock would suit me (I figured that would give me enough time to get to my meeting at 6 pm) and he said, "Great, then I can pick up the pieces in the morning."

He left and I had a bowl of ice cream to soothe my ruffled feathers. He couldn't have noticed the pieces were missing YESTERDAY?! Now I have to disrupt my schedule AGAIN! I'M TIRED OF STRANGE MEN IN MY APARTMENT!! I WANT PEACE AND QUIET AND NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT STRANGERS HANGING AROUND!!

So. Being warm had better be worth it.

No comments: