Tuesday, November 16, 2010

ZzzzZZzzzZZZZzzzzz

It's been a loooong day. Early class, lots of work and all sorts of nonsense. I had a "mandatory" town hall meeting today for CLASC but when I got there I asked how long it would take - since I have a midterm due tomorrow, and another one on Thursday, and something like 8 papers due in the next month - the girl was shocked and told me to go home and work (which I gladly did).

In the bad news category I don't think I'm allowed to leave before the 17th which means I'm catching an afternoon or redeye out of here so I can be home in time for the Christmas Party. I AM NOT MISSING THAT PARTY FOR ANYTHING SHORT OF ACTS OF GOD!!!

Which is why I am busy taking a break from my NAGPRA work. I'm putting in overtime to make sure I get this done early. Maybe if I get it done before Thanksgiving I can go home in time for Mom's birthday. But if not, then I get to sit around here with nothing to do for a week so I can go gift shopping. I don't have ONE gift yet. How have I been that busy?!

No comments: