Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To-Do List

Tonight I'm busy working late on my NAGPRA stuff because even though I was nominally working on it yesterday I was mostly sitting staring at the screen thinking "I'm hungry". That's cheating so I'm putting in "overtime" today, although I DO have Mythbusters on the tv...it's okay, I'm working late, anything goes, right?

I was getting all muzzy so I made a new To-Do List (it's one of my new favorite things to do, other than planning my Thanksgiving menu which is totally impossible because I want to make a million things and it's really not feasible to make a ten course meal for just me!) and decided to post it here:

To-Do List 10/10
- Go to Library (register)
- Register for CSULB gym
- Clean bathroom
- NAGPRA work
- Theory Paper(s)
- Study Geologic Time Scale
- Laundry (stop by bank and get quarters)
- Call doctor for appointment
- Call gas company about heater
- Clean gas heater
- Read for geology
- Read for CRM
- Read for theory
- Have fun :)

Okay I've wasted enough time. Back to the inventory!

No comments: